Thumbnails place an important role in viral a video. If your thumbnail is attractive then the viewer will definitely click on your video. There are like many people who want to start a YouTube channel but they don’t start due to no pc, If you don’t have pc that doesn’t mean you can’t start a YouTube channel, Never underestimate your mobile, you don’t need a pc to make a thumbnail you can make thumbnail on Android too. I use to make videos and Thumbnails on my Android phone named ‘ moto g5 plus’. So, Lets get to the topic ‘best thumbnail making application for android.
What is the best thumbnail making application for android?
No doubt that Pixellab is the best thumbnail making application for Android. You can download pixellab from the Google play store for absolutely free. Pixellab has got 4.6 stars rating and 10 million+ installs on the Google play store. Many YouTuber including me use this app to make YouTube thumbnails. Not only youtube video thumbnail you can make memes, Facebook cover page, youtube banner and logo. Pixellab was developed for Android by App holding and was released on 10th April 2015. The latest version of pixellab is 1.9.2.
- Add Text and customise it by using text objects. You can create 3d text too
- It has 100’s of fonts to use If you want you can add your own fonts to it.
- You can import your own images to pixellab
- You can create really good memes with the help of pixellab and You can use meme preset feature to easily ready your meme
- It has many available image effects you can use to enhance your image [ Image effects – Vignette, Saturation, contrast, stripes, noise, hue and brightness ]
- You can use text effects to make your text look attractive [ Text effects – Shadow, 3d Text, mask, reflection, inner shadow, background, stroke and emboss ]
- You can change your text colour to any specific colour. If you want you can gradient your text or give an image texture to it
Remove background ( erase colour ) works like chroma key feature, You can remove any colour from your image
- You can add shapes, stickers and emojis
- You can rotate and resize – text, image or anything you want to
Conclusion: If you’re starting a YouTube channel then you must use pixellab to edit your thumbnails. If you are not able to understand how to use pixellab then watch tutorial videos on YouTube.
If you want to know the best video editing application for Android then must read this article
I hope this article ‘best thumbnail making application for android’ was helpful for you. Thanks for visiting, Apkrid.com!